The Force 1800 Pressure Washer Review
Last year I had the exterior of my home repainted because the white siding was so dirty looking. Every day I would look at my home and be disgusted with the way it looked. I was ashamed of what my neighbors would think, so I decided to paint over the filthy siding to cover it up.
Recently, my son came to visit me and used the Force 1800 Pressure Washer
Related: See List of The Best Power Washers
Things to Consider Before Buying a Pressure Washer
A pressure washer can be extremely useful around the home. I use mine to clean the siding now that I know that it is an easy way to keep the siding looking as good as new. I also use it to clean off my patio and clean my car as well.
My neighbor often borrows my pressure washer to help him clean and maintain his lawn mower. I could not imagine using a pressure washer while living in an apartment, but at my home, I could not live without it.
Here are a few things that you should consider before buying a pressure washer:
- Which items around your home will you need to pressure wash?
- How much power do you need?
- How often will you be using the pressure washer?
- Do you want a gas or electric powered machine?
- Will it be easy to maneuver around the yard?
- Does a hot water or a cold water pressure washer best fit your needs?
Check Out: The Sun Joe Pressure Washer
The Force 1800 Pressure Washer
The Force 1800 is a compact machine that is designed to be a mobile solution to your outdoor cleaning needs. It is designed to bring you a professional level of cleaning that’s simple and easy to use when you need.
It is a machine that is designed with an interface that you can use at home, even if you have no experience using a pressure washer, which is especially useful during the rainy months when mud seems to dominate. Here are some pros and cons for your consideration:
- It comes with a 20 foot hose that is quick and easy to set up, which makes it easy to reach into difficult spaces.
- The power cord is 35 feet long to give you more maneuverability while using the device.
- The unit comes with three different nozzle styles to be more versatile.
- Storing the unit and the components are simple, as there is a hose reel and a compartment for the nozzles and other accessories.
- It has a convenient compact size that is easy to use, especially since the washer is set on wheels.
- The pressure level of this machine may require you to wash over an area more than once.
- The unit is made from a plastic material, so it may not be as durable as more professional pressure washers.
- The Force 1800 is a little less budget friendly than its competitors.
- There is no way to winterize the device, which can cause the hose and the water reservoir to crack it if becomes frozen.
Check Out: The Ivation Electric Pressure Washer Reviews
Features and Benefits
Easy to Assemble
The Force is extremely easy to set up; in fact, all of the pieces latch securely with the use of a simple wrench, which is included in the packaging. You shouldn’t have any issues putting this together:
The Force 1800 has 1800 PSI of power, so you will easily be able to clean a deck or a car. The pressure of this combines with 1.6 gallons of water per minute, so the spray is powerful enough to clean most surfaces.
Accessories with Convenient Storage
This pressure washer comes with several attachments, so you will be capable of reaching to the top of your siding or in the small areas around the wheels of your vehicle. All of the accessories can be stored conveniently on the top of the unit, which means that all of the parts will be kept in one location where they will not get lost.
Mud, pollen, and dirt accumulate on our outdoor surfaces, and cleaning them up can take up a lot of time. I have found that I can use a pressure washer to easily remove the pollen from my car and clean the mud from my siding, quickly and efficiently.
If you are interested in the Force 1800